Mutual Loyalty Contract.
We look forward to having you as a neighbor… and will go
the extra mile for you.
Please go the extra mile for your associate by doing the following:
1. Be frank so that your associate can help you. Always tell
your associate the truth about your needs, your budget and
to each property.
2. Only make appointments and inspect homes with your designated
associate. Through Multiple Listing Services, your associate
can show you any home in the entire area.
3. Call your associate if you see a fro Sale or Lease sign or
advertisement that interests you. Your associate can generally
obtain more information
on the property from a fellow Realtor or owner, and save your
4. Please go to open houses with your designated associate.
By going alone, you will have to transact business with the
thus eliminating your associate from helping you, or causing
you to repeat everything that had been said to you. In either
you have made it more difficult for you and the associate
who has spent
many hours accommodating you. You lose the valuable expertise
and dedication of your Associate to your needs.
5. Only take the advice of a professional. Everyone is interested
in real estate. Your friends and business acquaintances
will make many suggestions about where to live and which house
to buy or
lease. Though they mean well, remember you are working
a professional whose job is to satisfy your needs.
6. Nothing inspires a Professional to seek and find the
home of YOUR choice more than knowing that you are relying
him or her
Only use the services of one Realtor.